Tallinn Card is your all-in-one ticket to the very best the city has to offer.
Like most cities with an eight-hundred-year-old past, Tallinn is a patchwork of historic areas. The city’s pride and joy is without a doubt its Medieval Old Town, but equally enchanting are the Kadriorg, Kalamaja and Pirita districts. If you’re a true museum buff, you should consider buying a Tallinn Card, which will give you free entrance to most of the city’s museums.
Accepted in nearly 90 locations, the card presents a simple, cost-effective way to explore Tallinn on your own, choosing the sights that interest you most. There’s simply no better way to make your stay in Tallinn personal, economical, and unforgettable.
- Admission to over 40 TOP CITY ATTRACTIONS
- Public Transport
- Folder including a city map
- Sightseeing Tour (with Tallinn Card PLUS only)
- Sightseeing tours in Tallinn and on Tallinn Bay
- Food and drink in restaurants and cafés
- Purchases in handicraft and design shops
- Exhibition and opera tickets
Tallinn Card and Tallinn Card PLUS are available for 24, 48 and 72 hours.
For sale online and in Tallinn at Tourist Information Centre, hotels, port, airport, central bus station, travel agencies.
More information here!