Lisboa Card – Feel the city.
Lisboa Card was created to offer to visitors of Lisbon region, an easy and advantageous access to several attractions.
This card offers free travel for consecutive 24h, 48h and 72h on the following services: Metro, Carris – Buses, trams and funiculars; CP Trains – between Cais do Sodré and Cascais, and trains between Oriente – Rossio – Sintra. Provides also free access on the Fertagus Train (direction Setúbal).
35 museums and monuments for free and more than 70 different discount opportunities.
Where to buy your Lisboa Card:
- Lisbon’s Airport – Arrivals’s Desk
- Palácio Foz at Praça dos Praça Restauradores
- Lisboa Terreiro do Paço, nº 78-81
- Lisboa Terreiro do Paço
- Lisbon shop 2 – Rua Jardim do Regedor (next to Praça Restauradores)
- Santa Apolónia Train Station
- Kiosk at Rossio (city center)
- Kiosk at Belém – Jéronimos
- Kiosk at Belèm – Torre de Belém
- Kiosk at Parque das Nações
Lisboa surrounding areas:
- Tourism Office at Sintra
- Tourism Office at Ericeira
- Tourism Office at Setúbal
Online information and sales: www.visitlisboa.com