Berlin is always worth visiting!
The German capital is a vibrant, ever-changing city that continues to be shaped by its moving story! Berlin has reinvented itself once again as a cosmopolitan city with a unique flair, having become a centre for creativity and inspiration, freedom and tolerance.
Explore Berlin with the public transport services and save on a large number of attractions!
- Free travel on all public transport services
- At least 25% + up to 50% discount on many attractions
- Pocket Guide & city map – including suggested tours & insider tips
The ticket is available for 48 h, 72 h, 4 days, 5 days or 6 days and as a special version with free admission to the museums on Museum Island (72 h).
NEW! The Berlin WelcomeCard is also available as an “all inclusive” option starting from €69
For further information also have a look at the flyer
Where to buy
- You can order the ticket online prior to your arrival or at various sales points once you have arrived in the City.The Berlin WelcomeCard is available at various sales points throughout the city:
- Berlin Tourist Informations
- Berlin’s public transport services (sales points, ticket machines, online)
- 500 hotels & shops
- Online: berlin-welcomecard.de
- Berlin Service Center +49 30 – 25 00 25