THE BEST OF BORDEAUX IN ONE CARD
Bordeaux has always been a dynamic, cosmopolitan city and never ceases to reveal exciting, new facets of its character. The city of Bordeaux’s inscription as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007 and its bold modernism have made it a key destination for everyone interested in French culture, lifestyle… and wine!
For those who wish to make the most of their stay, the Bordeaux Métropole CityPass will give access to numerous monuments and cultural attractions. This Pass is available for 24h, 48h or 72h, combining:
- Free public transport on the TBM network (tram, bus and “BatCub” river shuttle)
- Free access to La Cité du Vin only in the morning (Entry before 12 pm everyday)
- Free access to more than 15 top museums and UNESCO listed monuments
- One free guided tour of the UNESCO city
- Discounts on wine tours, river cruises, leisure activities, pocket wifi etc.
More details on the Bordeaux CityPass App.
Visit more and spend less with the Bordeaux CityPass 72h in the surrounding region. You can enjoy free tours or discounts on iconic destinations ranked for some as UNESCO world heritage sites: Saint-Emilion, Arcachon, Blaye…
The Bordeaux CityPass is valid from the first time of use and it’s for individual travelers only (less than 10 people).
Buy online www.bordeauxcitypass.com